Life on Earth

Let's explore the world together!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Vacation excitation

Tomorrow at this time, I should be on the bird, flying to South Africa. There'll be a three-hour layover in Amsterdam - but we figured we'd wind up spending the whole vacation in the Red Light District if we tried to fit it in! And, I certainly don't want to miss out on what's planned (and unplanned!): A stay at The Backpack hostel in Cape Town, with visits to Robben Island, the townships, Table Mountain and wine country; a drive along the Garden Route; a visit to Addo Elephant Park; and, hopefully, a romantic Valentine's Day in the beach town of Port Elizabeth, which is on the Indian Ocean. Then, we'll return to Cape Town for more fun in the sun, surf lessons and whatever else we can sink our teeth into!

I hope you'll all come along with us (at least electronically)! I'll try to post news of our adventures every day or two on this blog and I'll be checking my e-mail!

Love you!

Leslie

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger The Narrator said...

So are you there yet? Details! Details!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home