Life on Earth

Let's explore the world together!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

TRAVEL TIPS: Something to turn you on

My girlfriends and I recently managed a monumental feat: We shorted the electricity out in a posh spa resort hotel room. Too many blow driers, curling irons and who knows what else going all at once! I now find myself staying with my boyfriend in a room his niece VERY GRACIOUSLY gave up for us during our Thanksgiving visit to Texas. Only, my hair drier/curling iron cords don't quite reach from the outlet to the mirror.

Solution? Next time I travel, I'll throw a power strip with a long cord in my bag. This will keep the lights on and allow maximum mobility when I'm getting ready. It won't take up a lot of room but it will make life easier on the road!

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger HB said...

I shake my head as I read this. I will pass along said solution to those in my house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home